Testing my used ebay purchased Nexus Bonanza metal detector.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks All. So far "Auto" is working well. No small Iron detected. But Ring Pulls making sweet sounds! I want to try wet beach because they claim salt water is no longer issue with this one.

Yesterday`s find. Yesterday was different story with this detector. I found so many ring pulls but I found nice relics.
I found some school badge and my first Military button :D
1498604096_img_20170627_124421.jpg

Sorry pic is out of focus... :N:
1498604097_img_20170627_131110.jpg

Nice little badge that and a very unusual button :)

I haven't seen one like that before with the risen map of Australian on it and probably won't again 8)

Well done :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
Nice little badge that and a very unusual button :)

I haven't seen one like that before with the risen map of Australian on it and probably won't again 8)

Well done :Y:

Australian military button, not too uncommon.

...You weren't supposed to dig that one capa :rolleyes: ...Your detector was telling you to leave it there for me :lol: :Y:

Sweet florin, when you say the Nexus didn't make a happy sound, was it just a crap signal or just hard to decipher from the tones on that particular machine. :)

Thanks all!

I think ring pulls make sweetest sound with this detector! I dug so many ring pulls today.
Penny sound very week and florin sound was really bad it was not crisp, I did not expect it. No wonder previos owner of this machine sold this. But I am happy as this one can go deeper than my other detectors!

Latest posts