Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everone .i am acomplete novice here.i know very little about prospecting. I fumbled across the forum the other day and ive been reading some of the posts hoping to learn more and get involved in prospecting as a hobby. Cheers scratch.

Welcome aboard scratch ,... dig deep and keep looking, you'll find some real gems within these walls (virtually). :)

Thanks mate. Im looking foward to getting back up the victorian high country to chase gold with a home made sluice im currently building.

Thanks guys.philthy i think i might try my luck up around walhalla i have found a area that i hope might be a good place to start.

Welcome to the forum S&S! There is lots of useful info here.

Your handle reminded me of the notorious director John Waters 1981 film Polyester, which was filmed in Odorama, where you could smell what was happening on the screen through a scratch and sniff card.

And yes, there was a fart scene among the 10 smells - 1. Roses, 2. Flatulence, 3. Model Airplane Glue, 4. Pizza, 5. Gasoline, 6. Skunk, 7. Natural Gas, 8. New Car Smell, 9. Dirty Shoes, and 10. Air Freshener.

Hi Scratch,
Welcome mate.
Plenty of topics covered for you to gain knowledge on any aspect of prospecting.Use the search bar.
If in doubt, just ask and one of us will be able to help out.
Enjoy the adventure. Its a very healthy hobbie to have indeed.
Be safe
Cheers
Ben.

Latest posts