Sdc strikes gold at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishfull

Peter Johnson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At last the Sdc found gold 2 bits this weekend !
Went up upper north in S.A. caught up with Samrota, from P.A. Top bloke.
We have permision to go on private property.
Sam found 6 bits and I found 2 bits. Dam cold night we slept in our vehicles. Poor Sam froze and was up sitting by the fire at 4:00 am and went swinging at 6:00 am. I was slack slept till 8:00 had a coffee well 2 coffees then went out. I started out with the 4500 but I was getting a lot of EMI so after trying to tame it I decided to use the sdc with headphones, big difference there !
.58 gram. Pictures to follow when I can.

First pic is the scales. I like the lady torso one.
1497262210_2017-06-12_17.36.42.jpg

Samrotas Nissan and my wagon at the camp.
1497262317_2017-06-12_17.32.14.jpg

Last one on a 5c
1497262416_2017-06-12_17.31.00.jpg

Awsome weekend !

Good on ya Wishfull. It's great when you detect that first little piece of gold. The SDC is a great unit. I am up to five sub-grammers with mine. Dont get to detect much as it's quite a drive from home to known gold fields.

Anyway well done mate.

:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

It's pretty remote up that way Wishfull, and the weather has been pretty mild, so what was causing the emi do you think ? If you were around Ulooloo, could have been the wind turbines out from Hallett.
Well done on your first bits with the sdc. :Y:

Latest posts