GPZ 7000 For Sale 6 mths old VIC Golden Triangle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BigWave and I are selling our GPZ 7000 we bought for our recent Forsayth FNQ trip.
We bought it 2nd hand and was only used by us for about 9 days while we were away ...... and it found good gold.
It is less than 6 mths old so still has 2.5 years Minelab Warranty.
It is in excellent condition.
Get in early to pick up a Zed for Queens Birthday weekend.
Includes extra control box and screen covers and ferrite ring.
Everything shown on the table, plus the machine and Minelab Koss UR-30 headphones are included (forgot to put the headphones on the table shot, but are included).
We also put a new skid plate on it before our trip so it only has 9 days use.
$8,5000
Pick up outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne or I am prepared to deliver, by mutual arrangement, in the VIC GT for $25. No postage for fear of damage.
PM me if interested.
We are only selling it because neither of us can afford to keep it. Wish we could, its a great machine.
Original purchase receipt from Miners Den Bendigo dated 19 Dec 2016 and Serial Number provided by PM.
Cheers Andy
1496562455_img_6294.jpg

1496562456_img_6296.jpg

1496562503_img_6309.jpg

1496562504_img_6313.jpg
1496562554_img_6315.jpg

1496562554_img_6318.jpg
1496562627_img_6298.jpg

1496562628_img_6300.jpg

1496562629_img_6333.jpg

Why dont you keep it and sell your 5000 then buy the other person out ;)

Ok but in all honesty would you prefer to keep the Zed over the 5000 or in two minds, just interested in what do you think is the better machine.

Cheers

Gravity said:
Ok but in all honesty would you prefer to keep the Zed over the 5000 or in two minds, just interested in what do you think is the better machine.

Cheers

We both have 4500s. I'd prefer the Zed, and will buy one after paying for youngest daughter's car.
Whilst the Zed can punch deeper than the 4500 and find the SDC sized nuggets (or the wiry/porous gold), I think that it's main advantage in the GT is it's much quieter on the hot grounds. In quieter grounds there's less advantage, but on hot grounds, even using Enhanced etc on the 4500 can drive you nuts, whilst the Zed seems to take these grounds in its stride.

Gravity said:

Cheers
Gravity
Yes, I would prefer to keep the Zed. In my mind it is the best all round detector on the market. I've never found so many gun shot pellets with it, have found my first ever specimens with it, find it more stable with ground noise and emi, and have dug exceptional depth for steel targets. I pulled the money, just to buy the half share, from my mortgage just for the trip, which I promised my wife I would return after the trip.
I hope to get another Zed but figure it will be a couple of years down the track. Still supporting my two kids, plus my lovely wife. I feel fortunate to have a 4500. Oh, and it cost me a small fortune to hit the road for 3 weeks and pay for the tour. Hope this explains it. Cheers

Just beware bigwave, you get to go out whenever you want now, a funbuster in the fix and its all over till the kids grow up...take it from me had to give it all away for 5 years before she let me out again haha.

Thanks Dig'n-it I know where youre coming from, Just got a new caravan will take years to pay off :-(

Cheers

BigWave said:
Gravity, my 3 kids are all grown (21+) and the ex took off 12 years back - just gotta pay of the last one's car.

A few nice nuggets this weekend should take care of that, hope to see you this weekend in the G.T , will be in a mate's white Landcruiser 100 series, Kings awning on the roofrack. P.S bumping this post for you :)

Cheers

Congrats diden't think it would take long, I hope to someone from this forum and will be using it this weekend on our little getaway.

May the gold be with you :D

Sorry to see the Zed go actually RMO, but will upgrade one day after buying daughter's car. Meanwhile, my older 4500 and I are mates :Y:
Perhaps they'll have an improved GPZ8000 for only $5k by then, with ground penetrating radar and built-in esky all on a hover-board ;)
I can just hear the Loy-Yang power station groaning on its turn-on though :eek:
Hope your Qld trip is a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts