My Go-Find 60 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This section should be named Treasure, Coin, Relic and Rubbish.
So I picked one up a couple of weeks ago so I can hunt when walking the dog. She doesn't know what is going on. So many walks in one day..lol.

Got my pinpointer this week which really helps with finding targets and off I went today.
Not much to show. Punches a bit deeper than I thought it would. Found a ring pull tab in that hole so I took a pic to show you how deep it was.

1496478155_20170603_175953.jpg

1496478175_20170603_095647.jpg

silver said:
At least it looks like you pulled a coin Hard Luck !
:Y: :D :Y:
And it all starts there :lol: :Y: If there's junk there's coins there HL :rolleyes: just gota find them now :lol:
The first one is the hardest :eek: :Y:

rocketaroo said:

Yeah Rocket. All good. I'm digging 3 sided plugs and tidying up after myself. Still learning how to quickly pinpoint and that particular hole was frustrating. Just wanted to show the depth it can hit at. Not straying onto any ovals and being a good boy. I reckon if the local footy team saw anyone digging up their oval things would get pretty nasty.

That pic with the hole was at a really out of the way coastal park and I was surprised to see dozens of shallow unfilled holes there.
For the time being I'll concentrate on the shallower targets till I get more experience.

your pick didnt look a good dig, I was just concerned tis all :) Keep doing 3 sided plugs, and even do two sided when you can :)

Bottle tops and ring pulls are the bane of us all,unfortunately the numbers are the same as the good stuff :(

Keep going :Y:

Out again for about an hour and a half today.
This was in a very big public park. Seems to be a lot of shooting going on in my suburb. Keep finding casings.

1497689702_20170617_181709.jpg

I also came across an area with multiple small holes dug up. Not sure if anyone was there before me cleaning up. But I do know there are public events held there.

I'll get in early next time..lol
1497689809_20170617_142839.jpg

1497689829_20170617_142839.jpg

Latest posts