ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow Prospectors

Here at my business RV Trade and Fleet P/L situated in Gisborne Victoria, we have been looking for a Welder / assembler now for 2 months.
We have advertised and advertised and to no avail.
So if any one out there in Prospecting land is looking for a good stable well paid job, send us a note on [email protected]
or call 0354284426 during business hours for a chat.
Don't send me an email or ring and ask how much.
Lets start with if you can weld and your experience first and then we can talk. More particular have you reliable transport and can you be at work on time on a regular basis. If you can answer yes to these questions, we would love to hear from you.

GT :)

If I was looking for a change I would be onto you like a flash. :(
That would be a brilliant Job.
It surprises me the vacancy has not been filled as it would be
a good one. :cool:

Mate I agree and would love to have you. You could live in Tarnagulla and we would all be happy LOL
Hopefully someone will message me that is serious.

Yep,
Back to my Mum's side of the Family.
She was born and bred in Laanecoorie.
And they were Blacksmith's.

No tafe/tech colleges around that might have a newly qualified welder interested?

Gumtree is also good for finding employees if you haven't tried yet.

Best of luck!

Bit off topic GT59 but I had a bit of a look at your website and a read of "What happened to black widow". Sad to read what you have been through.

BUT, I have a set of Black Widow drawers with a fridge slide in my 100 series and they are about 10 years old so I am assuming they are ones that your company built. They are fantastic drawers, still working top notch and we also added a full cargo barrier set with the divider and shelf in 2013.

I have always recommended Black Widow but now know to recommend RV Storage Solutions! I see you have dealers around the place but can people buy direct from you?

Best of luck with your ventures and finding a new recruit - it appears they would be joining a great Aussie family business :Y:

Northeast said:
Bit off topic GT59 but I had a bit of a look at your website and a read of "What happened to black widow". Sad to read what you have been through.

BUT, I have a set of Black Widow drawers with a fridge slide in my 100 series and they are about 10 years old so I am assuming they are ones that your company built. They are fantastic drawers, still working top notch and we also added a full cargo barrier set with the divider and shelf in 2013.

I have always recommended Black Widow but now know to recommend RV Storage Solutions! I see you have dealers around the place but can people buy direct from you?

Best of luck with your ventures and finding a new recruit - it appears they would be joining a great Aussie family business :Y:

yes mate if you have anything Black Widow, I made it.
The Oliver family is back and we now have opportunities for others to join in.
But I will say I am intolerant to time wasters and dip shits
I appreciate your kind words, thanks.

Latest posts