What Sanctions? MarsMD Universal Shafts, Pointers and Coils in stock.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Importing has never been so much FUN! I'm Totally Lying, this was very hard work but It's all done and the supply line has re-opened.
Exemption Granted and sanctions no longer stand in the way! Apologies for the delay but they needed their paper work and months to study it?? Did I mention the stupid questions about why I actually needed metal detecting gear? LOL What a Hoot....... Tear Runs down face.........anyway.....

MarsMD Universal Shafts have arrived and are in my possession ready for immediate delivery.

MarsMD Pin Pointers, these are the ones that a fair Few 5000 users where grabbing as they seemed to play well together, are also ready to go.

Coils in Stock are:

TIGER (10 x 13 inch) and
Sniper (6 x 10 inch) are also in for the following Models:

- AT- Pro
- X-Terra in 18 and 7.5 Khz as well as DUAL Frequency 18.75/7.5 khz
- Racer/Racer 2

I am getting the next order prepared so If your Machine is not covered by the current stock then get in touch and I'll get you a quote on a Mars Coil to suit your Machine.

MarsMD coils are also available in 13 and 15 Inch for future reference and these sizes will be added to the line up as demand requires.

The Mars Coils are as Good as the NEL variety and are very light for their size.
The resin used is rock hard and coil covers are not required.

Currently there about 50-60 mars coils in use in Australia and I am pleased to say that in over a year I have not had any complaints or need for any warranty work. They simply do what they are supposed to do.

Questions please ask and if I can help in anyway I would be happy to.

https://detectorist.com.au/collections/marsmd-pin-pointers-and-coils

Happy Hunting

Clegy

1495663455_xpdeus.jpg
1495663151_win_20170524_09_37_00_pro.jpg

Ramjet said:
Great stuff Clegy. Got little care package of spare parts today. Thanks for the speedy service. Love the bonus Mini microscope. It's awesome, thanks mate.

Cheers

No worries Mate, Good little thing to date coins and If you get a chance wack a nugget under it, look awesome at 60X.

Happy Hunting mate.

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts