Minelab are doing it right

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had an incident recently involving a Minelab machine and must say before anything else this was an operator failure not the machine :eek:
Basically a big thank you to Fraser Kendall Regional Sales Manager and also Jason Hosking from Minelab Customer Service for the outstanding result and manner in which the issue was sorted. One always hears without fail the bad stories so in fairness the good one's should also be shared I feel.
I won't go into the nitty gritty of it all as not required but have to say I have received service above and beyond anything written in the warranty book and could only add that it has given me confidence to purchase a Minelab product any time with the reassurance it will be backed up should things turn pear shaped no matter the reasons why.
So to Fraser and Jason a well deserved public thank you and well done from a super happy client. :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Would have to add here also a thanks to Nenad from Phase Technical (Australias No 1 Minelab Dealer ;) ) for both his time and input in the matter :Y: Nice to know that the price of an air ticket to Adelaide to purchase a machine from Nenad has proved it's worth ten times over.
One can only hope to sum up that Minelab realize how valuable people such as this are to their company and it's products ;)

Latest posts