Beautiful Crystalline Gold Nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is one of the most unique little nuggets I have ever found (photos just don't do it justice) has only been ultra sonic cleaned and tooth brushed no acid. Has very small rock inclusions and is 4.57grams. I am starting it at $200 and registered postage will be included in final price. Auction will end Saturday 3rd of June at 6pm EST..
1495602056_dsc00746.jpg

1495602070_dsc00732.jpg

This Auction topic is new to all of us. Can we please be a bit understanding as we all learn and iron the bugs out of the system. Tathradj is doing a brilliant job in working through the issues as they come up.

Thanks people and all the best with your bidding and selling. :D

Auctions need a closing date/time.

Your call Goldwright. :Y:

Still 3rd June at 6pm right?

Answer is my bid of $260 is currentlg the winning bid.

Auction ends June 3 at 6pm.

goldwright said:
Outback said:
This is no place for BS bids & playing games , Id'e' like an answer to what happened !
We are using real money here ' I can't effort to stuff around .

jack :/

Have explained above Norvic is my father and he was trying to be cute. If you are uncomfortable with this dont bid.

Incredible admission , how preposterous & absurd to call any BullShit bids cute !

Sorry MODS the devil made me do it................... ;)
On the serious side this piece is worth a lot more the $400, the winner is going to be laughing.

Norvic said:
Sorry MODS the devil made me do it................... ;)
On the serious side this piece is worth a lot more the $400, the winner is going to be laughing.

We all make mistakes but your bid should have been immediately pulled from the auction not left. It's called shill bidding to artificially increase the price for personal gain. Who would have been the one laughing if it succeeded? Nice.

The serious side has sunk in so I withdraw my bidding.
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts