Pump fittings to 2" layflat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got little Honda pump :Y: inlet and outlet is 25mm (male threads ) outlet side I've got to go to 38mm layflat and connect with camlock type fittings.
Question is what fittings do I need to go from 25mm ( pump ) to 38mm camlock fittings
cheers Keith

You can buy a bush with an inside female thread of 1inch and an outside male thread of 1.5inch, then have a camlock fitting with a female thread.
This is a 1.5 to 2 inch but you can get them in all different sizes.
1495490816_bush.jpg

Pacific industrial are close ish to you and they have a good selection of fittings.
http://www.pacificindustrial.net.au/

On the banker end I use a 1" female to 2" male adaper then use a 2" 90 degree female/female curved bend ending in a 2" male cam fitting. This is so the hose goes out the side of the sluice out of the way.

Having male cam fittings on both pump and banker requires one hose having female fittings both end and the ectension hoses male/female. It is a potential problem if you forget your primary hose.

Jon

Great discription from blisters ..1 inch female to 2 inch male adaper then use a 2" 90 degree female/female curved bend ending in a 2" male cam fitting. This is so the hose goes out the side of the sluice out of the way.
This is what it looks like..

1495513768_image.jpg

Latest posts