Finally..... My first piece

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
Outstanding!
The first is always the hardest, but it's the first of many I'm sure.
They'll come thick and fast now...congrats! :Y:

Thanks MadTuna :)
Without that monkey bugging me, its smooooth sailing ahead.

Well done , wish I had of stuck around to see you get ya first now. Good size and beautiful shape too. Many more to come now. :D

Nice to see your post MH, I was wondering what had happened to you. Thought you had been celebrating too hard :D

A great first piece indeed. What did the Mrs think of it?

Bjay said:
Well done , wish I had of stuck around to see you get ya first now. Good size and beautiful shape too. Many more to come now. :D

Thanks BJAY :)
I found it just after you headed off, just missed by 30 mins or so :eek:
Great looking piece, very "wirey" ;)
Great to catch up
Till next time mate :D :Y:

Northeast said:
Nice to see your post MH, I was wondering what had happened to you. Thought you had been celebrating too hard :D

A great first piece indeed. What did the Mrs think of it?

G'day NorthEast :)
Well, what can I say....... :D
Celebration's were in order when I got home :Y: , my mobile phone went flat so I had no contact with anyone till I arrived home.
I walked in the door and my missus had some girlfriends over and half heartedly asked if I had any luck, to which I replied just the usual junk :brokenh: ohh and I found this..... as I passed her my container with gold in it. ]:D
She looked at it and asked..... is that real??
Long story short...
Mrs Madhatter is very happy :Y: :D

It was fantastic to get out and catch up with you again and to meet up with some new people from PA :Y: ;) :D
Thanks NorthEast :Y:
Till next time mate

Wishfull said:
Stubbornness mmmm that's what I need.
I'm still trying to find not my first but my first with my machines. Good job mate :Y:

Thanks Wishfull, :Y: :D
Much appreciated mate ;) :cool:

Just thought I would say...
*~* THANKYOU *~*

To everyone here for their kind words and for being such a fantastic group of people!! :Y: :Y: :D

The optimistic comments and the sense of unity, to help and commend others on their journeys is what makes PA stand out!!

Thanks again everyone :)

Latest posts