CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fact Of The Day - more steel was produced today than all of the Gold produced in human history.

Last 2 hunts 8)

1499937093_img_0707.jpg

I finally got my 5" DD Nel out which flushed out a few more goldies,I also used my tried and true 8" concentric coil.

Thanks for looking :)

Have you been hitting the Junk zones :rolleyes: They're torture hey :lol: ...The 5" will help cherry picking the goods out :Y:
Nice batch of goldies cgs :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Have you been hitting the Junk zones :rolleyes: They're torture hey :lol: ...The 5" will help cherry picking the goods out :Y:
Nice batch of goldies cgs :cool: :Y:

I am running out of close local options,so I am hitting everywhere I can think of always thinking about some new ground if I can find it :8

Thanks for asking :Y:

ktmman said:
Sunny coast is giving you a few nice spills to keep you interested, have you looked into some older spots yet?
Sweet run cgs :cool: :Y: Love a good coin spill... :party: Time to expand the search area :lol: :Y:
Are they beach coins?

ktmman said:
Sunny coast is giving you a few nice spills to keep you interested, have you looked into some older spots yet?

Only a couple,do you have any ideas :cool:

Put it this way - I'm not expecting to find any florins :|

But if I do find silver I won't complain :p

B5MECH said:
ktmman said:
Sweet run cgs :cool: :Y: Love a good coin spill... :party: Time to expand the search area :lol: :Y:
Are they beach coins?

Mostly :cool:

I love beach work for the obvious 8) plus I love spending hours trappings around in the soft sand giving me quads of steel :mad:

More new ground next week closer than I had hoped :party:

Nambour has been settled for a long time,try the show grounds and adjacent cricket field or any of the local parks.
I'm sure there would be a Florin or two hiding somewhere 8) Coolum would be another spot for silver,has been settled since the 20's. Take a look at Trove, plenty of info there :Y:

ktmman said:
Nambour has been settled for a long time,try the show grounds and adjacent cricket field or any of the local parks.
I'm sure there would be a Florin or two hiding somewhere 8) Coolum would be another spot for silver,has been settled since the 20's. Take a look at Trove, plenty of info there :Y:

Thanks buddy :Y:

I was in Nambour last weekend actually loving what I was seeing,but also thinking that if I "dug any holes" people might cry blue murder :(

It seemed that under every tree in the main street there was a small monument to a fallen soldier from WW1,so if (when) I do any "digging" I will need to be extra extra careful :|

Coolum - :Y:

Trove - :Y: when I find out (google) where it is 8)

I still have more than 3 months left in my Mount Coolum job and I will definitely be forced further a field.

Thanks again :)

Beaches are just so much more relaxing to detect, minimal junk, and don't have to worry about leaving turf in a state of disrepair. The odd drunk and aggressive territorial detectorist are probably the worst things you will encounter. ;)

My 2 day effort (mon/tue)

1500362014_img_0716.jpg

Only a junker ring although it was deep,maybe next time :lol:

The tide is out tomorrow morning with the sun {) so I am giving the Garrett Seahunter 2 a run :cool: hopefully I will have something "extra special" to say tomorrow night :p

Thanks for looking :)

Bet the ring made you jump :lol: ...Nice run cgs :cool: :Y:
Hope you do well in the water tomorrow...I originally was going to buy a seahunter :cool: :Y:
Still keen to try a water hunt but not this time of year :eek:

Latest posts