CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
caparobertsan said:
question- DO we need to clean spendable? I recon can just use it to recharge my miki card!? ]:D

# Do we need to clean spendable's - Yes - when they have been in the ground for 2 decades :D

# Miki Card = :/

Oh yes Miki card is the Melbourne`s public transport card.

Goldpick said:
$30 extra cash in the pocket thanks to the ever giving public. Nice pickup on the florin. :)

$30.00 + GST + 25c = $33.25 O:)

You stand corrected Sir :D

Here are my finds for my 3 day week :) it is pretty hard going in the south of Brisbane :(

1497174797_img_0625.jpg

A weird foreign coin "pocket spill" being more like a "foreign coin throw" with them lying on the grass on the foot path - I can understand anyone throwing them with the "biggest" being a Canadian 25c - the British Pound coin top left was found with my eye as I went to my car for a drink.

1497175033_img_0629.jpg

A cool 1917 1/2 penny being a hundred years old this year.

1497175115_img_0627.jpg

This could be my last upload from the south of Brisbane,I am leaving here on Saturday heading to the Sunshine Coast for 4 months :cool:

Thanks for looking :)

Lookout Sunshine Coast,CGS is coming to pillage your beaches and tend your parks :p
Nice haul of spendables. Sometimes I wish I had a goldie park where I live :D

ktmman said:
Lookout Sunshine Coast,CGS is coming to pillage your beaches and tend your parks :p
Nice haul of spendables. Sometimes I wish I had a goldie park where I live :D

I am going to try some "shallow water" hunting using my C Scope,I bought the C Scope just for the wet sand,I hope to pay for it on my first day :cool:

I will also as you mentioned be hunting the parks with the digging being pretty easy I reckon,hopefully I will have as much success as I did on the Gold Coast 4 years ago with the parks not being touched although I reckon this is pretty unlikely.

5 more sleeps and counting :D

My results from last few days scratching around South Brisbane :)

1497601044_img_0642.jpg

Another post florin :cool: and a $10.00 Hong Kong coin just laying there :)

1497601236_img_0643.jpg

My 4 week stay in the South of Brisbane has come to an end leaving tomorrow morning,I think I am going to miss the place,did I just say that :/

Overall looking back I have been pretty happy keeping my weekly averages up also finding 2 cool silver florins :cool: and my extra cool .925 silver WW2 jumps wings :cool:

Just in case you forgot

1497601785_img_0634.jpg

My next uploaded finds will be from the Sunshine Coast :party:

I Love This Forum {)

Mate great detecting , great hauls and supurb finds . Do you a deal , draw a line half way through Brisbane and I will stay south and you can have the the northern areas :Y: :p

Danny13 said:
Mate great detecting , great hauls and supurb finds . Do you a deal , draw a line half way through Brisbane and I will stay south and you can have the the northern areas :Y: :p

You are too kind Danny :D you are a gentlemen and a scholar :lol:

Can I detect (forgive the pun) that you might be a little worried,can I smell fear ]:D

I will see you at the border line :Y:

Danny13 said:
Nah , no fear down here aye :cool: we can call it the Brisbane line :lol: :p

Are you sure,I can smell something :lol:

The "Brisbane Line" is the new New South Wales border moved north after we win the next state of origin :cool: you owe us :D

I have been finding it much much tougher here on the Sunshine Coast than I had hoped since coming from South Brisbane.The good new is that I still have 12 more weeks to work it out ;)

This is the best that I could do since I have been here and I found most of it today,at least I know where not to look :/

1498375991_img_0655.jpg

I had hoped that the lovely little "silver" piece of jewellery on the right was 9ct gold being 64 but like a 20c piece it was just copper :(

1498376018_img_0656.jpg

I have heard that to be a good fossicker you need to adapt,and I have been forced to rethink my Sunshine Coast strategy with more details coming soon.

Thanks for looking :)

Latest posts