FRANKENSLUICE !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA, maybe he could help me with my spelling as well, sorry marksman ill be ''honoured'' to meet you not ''horned '' to meet you, sorry buddy wrong bits.. :D

ballarat_gold said:
..sorry.. LOL .... just sounded funny :p

Im a 2 scoop, any old instant shite kind of man :p

HA, thanks for finding my humour humorous. Yeah mate I'm not really a coffee buff, my missus is quite particular though and I guess I receive the perc(olation)s :D If it was up to me I'm sure id be stuck on nescaffe blend 43 or whatever ;)

Oh, I cant afford the 43 beans the way I go through the stuff.
aldi have the "original" nes cafe, half the price, i must be only getting 42 beans or less. Ha

Have a go at that, I'd have to say I'm fairly happy with todays frankenbankin effort!
Youse reckon I could call that a nugget?
I tried to pan off as aussiefarmer suggested and found almost everything in the top sluice, the bottom held very very little, though there were a few tiny specks in the pan I placed at the bottom of the sluice, maybe blew out from accidentally overloading?
A few more tweaks and I'll be out again very soon! Have been loving 20xwaters design for a topbox header nuggetbucket thing, I may have to replicate something similar, it looks perfect!
Cheers n beers.

1494410018_dsc_0149.jpg

Thanks marksman, a whole heap of walking and test panning to get me to this!
I had to double take when I was cleaning up, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me :)

Thanks heaps aussiefarmer, I dont know about giving any tips just yet :8
Again, I really appreciate your input! All your tips and pointers has helped me untangle a little bit more of the mystery that is prospecting :Y:
Hoping there is more to come for every one!

Another big thanks to everyone that has given me a good tip or some words of encouragement so far, youse guys are all gold, hopefully catch up with some of youse in the future, thanks again, NUGS! :Y: :Y:

Latest posts