just started a wals hi banker,,,

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just cut and bent up the try and sides today,,,,,I will be riveting the bits together tomorrow , along with a beer or three.....
1493963708_dsc00228.jpg
1493963738_dsc00230.jpg
1493963766_dsc00231.jpg

Great stuff Junkdog, the Walbanker is a good thing for sure! All the best with this project.

Wwwhhhhooooweee!, Damn that looks schmick.
How much for the materials there junkdog, she looks so smooth.
Hope you're not referring to the Frankenbanker there aussiefarmer hahaha :8..
I swear I only had a couple ;)

Nah go to the wal banker post , it shows 100 peoples interpretation of good instructions and i am sure some people dont own a square or ruler . No offense i have made bodgy looking gear plenty of times

Thank you aussiefarmer, no offence taken mate, was just having a bit of a laugh at myself.
So many wallbankers, I'm going to have a good look through, a lot of my questions could be answered there.
Again nice example here junkdog, looking forward to seeing what comes out of it.

the money side of things is a bit up and down,,, when I buy material I always buy the most for the least price,,,,so if something costs $10.00 a mtr. and its 15.00 for 2 mtr guest what I get the 2 mtrs....always use it somewhere. Waffling on now sorry....about $50.00 bucks Aussiefarmer,,,,,had to buy a packet of s/s rivets 5/32" x 1/4" pull up. $40.00 bucks a hundred.should of knocked of more when I was in the airforce....

Nice one junkdog, knowing nothing about the cost of aluminium this puts me in the picture, cheers. :Y:

Nice build Junkdog. I have all the measurements for the walbanker BUT the misses got impatient and we now have an 8 inch gold rat, cannot complain though as it arrived for my birthday, I am a fixerupper but currently time poor. will be following your build with interest,

ray

Well nearly finished waiting for some dream mat, seems to be the go I will try the mat and mesh first make a million and the make a billion....heheheheh have made some mods since my start ....will get the pics up today some time got a bit on,,,thanks for the high fives ,,,

Looking good m8. Bet you cant wait to take shine off that girl and get it wet. Great choice on fitting the rear legs back all the way. And spray bar arrangement is the way to go. Fit a nipple to the T-fitting intake, then a 90deg elbow, then your camlock fitting. This will give you a left and right hand side choice of pump side. Just by twisting the elbow.
I have ad to put a couple of horizontal stiffeners across my cable tray on the underside. It dose cop a hammering. Ha

Sweet.
Its good if you have a friend that wants to build the same unit. Folding cost and buying a full 2400x1200 sheet works out cheaper.
2400x1200 x1.6mm as a general rule should go for around $110, 3mm around $200.
A variable tear hopper style at 600m long can be folded across the 1200mm side, and cut in half to make two units.
Make one, sell one????

Wheels look like a handy addition.

Maybe some kind of brake ? Or bend up something like a tent peg to fit the the bottom of the rim to keep her grounded.

Latest posts