Hi from FNQ.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Green Wanderer said:
Gday Dave,
good to put if not a face then an avatar at least to the name!
Another fellow prospector and reader alike from Cairns. Mainly alluvial I chase though Kemjak, Cairnspom and the others keep trying to convert me to the electronic type of prospecting :lol:

Look forward to your next installment, guessing theyll be available online now that George has closed up here in town?

All the best,
TGW.

Gday The Green Wander, the toad on the avatar is better looking than my ugly mug buddy :) Mate in my view all methods of finding gold has it merits, and normally accompany each other at the end of the day. Each to there own I reckon. Yeah it was a pity nobody locally kept Georges shop open, Cairns book store in Cairns central shopping center and Collins book store at Smithfield shopping center sold the first book. Other than that online mate just google Bush redemption when it comes out. Cheers Dave.

Welcome Dave .From MISSION BEACH . I spend alot of time up your way on the Walsh camping . Might have to have a beer on the way through one day :) As a new member myself i would like to say there is a lot of good people on this site . I do not read much either but i will grab a copy of the book and have a Go . Cheers Guy

Hello, mate! I am new here too, Welcome to the community as they welcome me here too. enjoy the forum :p

Hi, Im also new to the group. Very interested to read your post B2. I am a semi-retired GIS Officer, exploration, (will grab any work that comes along, as you do), based in Cairns, also write a few fossicking articles for magazines. Just bought a GPX 5000, with not too much success so far. Im interested to know what your book is about B2.

Hi Bloodgold 2 enjoyed your first book immensely only trouble was i could not put it down and read it in two days,lol
just wondering why you guys have not done anymore videos in over a year?cheers Nick

Hi Dave. And welcome to the forum.
We crossed paths up the palmer tho we never met.
Pitty we didn't get to meet while I was living up in cairns.
Will be back up for a week in December for 5 days,
To catch up with a few of the guys.

Latest posts