Hi from FNQ.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gidday all, have been a member for quite some time hence my old user name Blisters. Anyway I prospect in North Queensland and finally contacted admin to email my password as I had forgotten it. I swing a gpx 5000 with the little ripper wireless system and the new Coilteck round coils, have mining and exploration tenements in the North and am also a published author and a member of the Goldhounds crew. Cheers Dave.

Welcome to p a . I spend a lot of time up north with cloncurry my main base . Would like to get a stc out at top camp for the small stuff thats been missed ( if i had one ) .
Hope to catch up with ya and swap ideas

NeilM said:
Hey b2
How you going up north?
Hope you n post piccies soon

Hi NeilM, yeah all good up this way, Have a couple of iron coated bits in having a bath. Will post a pic when they are done.

Old Fred said:
Welcome to p a . I spend a lot of time up north with cloncurry my main base . Would like to get a stc out at top camp for the small stuff thats been missed ( if i had one ) .
Hope to catch up with ya and swap ideas

Hi Old Fred, from what Ive heard them sdc certainly do the job on small gold. Yep I will be round the ridges this season.

Luke said:
Hi Dave and welcome. I've enjoyed reading your book :Y:

Hi Luke, thanks for the welcome, that's great that you enjoyed the read mate. The new one will be out before to long. Cheers Dave.

Luke said:
..."The new one" wow exciting news :D can't wait
Your fan and neighbor from Tolga :)

Tolga, well your only one beer away from me bro :) yep, Bush Redemption is the next one. Will post when it is in print. A fan, well great to hear mate :Y:

Gday Dave, I too have read your book. I really enjoyed it as well. I normally don't read much but I read your book in a couple of days. I'm a cairns prospector. Well done. Rick

Gday Dave,
good to put if not a face then an avatar at least to the name!
Another fellow prospector and reader alike from Cairns. Mainly alluvial I chase though Kemjak, Cairnspom and the others keep trying to convert me to the electronic type of prospecting :lol:

Look forward to your next installment, guessing theyll be available online now that George has closed up here in town?

All the best,
TGW.

kemjak57 said:
Gday Dave, I too have read your book. I really enjoyed it as well. I normally don't read much but I read your book in a couple of days. I'm a cairns prospector. Well done. Rick

Hi kemjak57, thanks mate, yeah the funny thing is I don't read much either, never have. Sounds like there is quite a few locals on this forum. :cool: