Sapphires ....any info?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to this forum and have had Sapphire claims/mines for many years. I am also a faceter/manufacturing jeweller. Wanting to get in touch with anyone else interested in this fine Gem. Also any info on the current investment market for Aussie Sapphire. Cheers

Welcome cant wait to see some of your finds and creations :Y: :D , if you use the search icon in top left you will find some great saphire topics and get an idea of who some of the saphire chasers here are and what they have found :Y:

Welcome Neeni

We may need to talk - 40th Wedding Anniversary in June and that is Sapphires right?

I am more interested in Gold detecting so not able to help with your other questions

Good luck

Mooandroo said:
Welcome Neeni

We may need to talk - 40th Wedding Anniversary in June and that is Sapphires right?

I am more interested in Gold detecting so not able to help with your other questions

Good luck

well Anniversary has been and gone and you missed out because you failed to read m post. This is a failing of most people in business
:(

Mooandroo said:
well Anniversary has been and gone and you missed out because you failed to read m post. This is a failing of most people in business
:(

Don't take it personally, OP hasn't been back since 1st post....never know why that is until/IF OP chimes in. I don't think it was a 'snub' per se....(but yeah,...'some' businesses could do better ;) )

GypsyGoldAu said:
Don't take it personally, OP hasn't been back since 1st post....never know why that is until/IF OP chimes in. I don't think it was a 'snub' per se....(but yeah,...'some' businesses could do better ;) )

I actually wondered at the time whether that poster was for real. It seemed to me an odd thing that somebody who said they've, "had Sapphire claims/mines for many years. I am also a faceter/manufacturing jeweller", then went on to say that they were wanting, "any info on the current investment market for Aussie Sapphire."

To my mind, if their first statement is true, the second one seems almost contradictory - with that background surely you'd be in a position to give investment info, not be seeking it?

Latest posts