dam it made my day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was doing the 1hr20m drive home through Melbourne city traffic (feeling a bit grumpy surrounded by hoons and idiots), when smiley face (dam it) calls out-of-the-blue and offers Dig'n-it and I free use of his GPZ for our forthcoming trip to Queensland.
After my surprise, I informed him that we'd just bought a Zed between us, so when one of us was not using it, we can rest the shoulders and use our 4500s.
So he then offers his SDC.
His call brought a big smile - I've not received an offer like that in a while (the poet in me).
What a fantastically generous offer from a top bloke - it really made my day. Hope you're soon back with us smiley. Whilst there's a lot of great blokes and lassies here, we still need more like you :lol:

That's very nice of (dam it) BW. Not to many people would offer there 10 grand detector out.
Hope he's doing ok and good luck with the Queensland trip.

With all the shite that goes on in the world it's so refreshing to see such outstanding generosity.
Kudos damit.
And knowing BigWave he is receiving a reflection of his good nature, generosity and support of his fellow man. He gives a lot. I know a few PA members who have been on the receiving end of BW. Kudos to BW too.
:Y:
I'm so proud and pleased to be a PA member and be surrounded by such great caring and supportive people.

Wow that's a great offer. You guys better send some decent nugget photos for him (and us) to enjoy :lol: :p

Couldn't agree more BW your choice of words "Top Bloke" sum "dam it" up in a nut shell. A true man is dam it :Y good on ya dam it.

I was thinking just the other day that I hadn't seen any posts from him lately. Is he OK?

Latest posts