For sale, gpx 4500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep some people actually seek out the Australian made ones so surprised there's been no serious offers nearer to the asking price.
Not under warranty but still serviceable by Minelab.

Just a note on Minelab warranty. It covers all manufacturer defects/faults not just from the manufacturing process. It's sought after on used machines because it's transferable & rock solid, in my experience, for the 3 year term. I've had 2 warranty claims on a 2 year plus & a about an 18 month old machine. Both done under warranty free of charge, both returned within 10 days & both purchased used with warranty transferred to me.
It's no biggy though as the after warranty servicing is just as good IMO. Can't go wrong either way if needed. :Y:
They don't sell fishing gear thankfully :lol:

my bad, postage times to the NT are much different to anywhere else in Australia. I had a member post me something on the 19th of April from Qld, and its still not here yet. Not concerned, as thats normal. So add 10-14 days for post time to the NT.

It sounds like Minelab are going above what they actually NEED to, great service from them.

Then the whole for sale forum perhaps should be a locked forum except for the op , and all bartering done via pm?

Lowball offers only exist if it's not you making the offer.

I'd call it looking for a bargain.

Nothing wrong with that. :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts