For sale, gpx 4500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

1493082066_dsc_0537.jpg
I have for sale a gpx 4500 detector.
$2800
It's been used once and is like new with a new DD leather full Cover, 2 coils - 11" mono and 11" DD coils, harness, headphones and battery.
Selling for my Mrs.

No worries RJ was going to leave it where it was. Looks like a fair deal diggin shouldn't take long to sell mate.

How about $2200?

Being an 8 year old detector , how much warranty is left?

Why do people get so hung up on warranty?
Warranty only covers manufacturing faults, that's why they are confident giving 3 years. They can then claim, if it was a manufacturing fault, it would have failed the first few times you used it. 3 years they can claim its through wear and tear, or you left it in a hot car for an extended period, warranty is really only good for the first few uses of anything really.
Some fishing gear has a life time warranty. Its a gimic. If the drag on a reel fails after a few months, they will generally repair it. You pay post, and wait for ages to get it back. If same occurs after a year or 2, its wear and tear, you foot the bill, and post, and get it back quicker.

Are the batteries still good i.e. does it power for the expected number of hours?
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts