WTB Aldi detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LORD

Jay
Reaction score
I am interested in an Aldi detector if anyone has one for sale. It will need to be posted as i live in SA, please PM me if selling one :Y:

Looks close, the panel looks the same.
Model i was after is the unit after this, probs no real dofferance but ill keep looking thanks

One of these on gumtree, they do sorta alright.
1493240308_screenshot_2017-04-27-06-54-24.jpg

1493240382_screenshot_2017-04-27-06-59-17.jpg

;)

Silver said:
One of these on gumtree, they do sorta alright.
1493240308_screenshot_2017-04-27-06-54-24.jpg
1493240382_screenshot_2017-04-27-06-59-17.jpg
wink

Thanks for the suggest Silver, funds wont allow that one. I am sure its a better machine but the Aldi is more my price range as i am not even sure if i will do a lot of hunting for coins yet.

How'd you go with your search for the ALDI detector ?

i'v had a quick squiz online, but can't find any. Curious as to how much they sell for 2nd hand.

No luck yet mate. I am still in the market. I need one that can be posted as i live remote and have found it hard to juggle pick ups.
I guess there only 1 hundred dollars new so not really that much second hand... if you can find any

Oh ' Lordy what the hell you up to mate wanting an Aldi ? Can't be the beaches up your way ? Nuggets at 2 inches ?

Will keep an eye out at Aldi for you if they come around new again :) BTW. Jupiter creek still closed so save your diesel or keep driving to Vic .

Bacchus said:
Oh ' Lordy what the hell you up to mate wanting an Aldi ? Can't be the beaches up your way ? Nuggets at 2 inches ?
Hahaha, no gold here at 2" i have tried with my 4500. Think its all about 500m underground :lol:

I have some crazy idea to swing at a lake around here, it actually has a sand beach haha. I know there would be tons of aluminum cans and bottle tops but just maby some decent stuff lost there too.
Either way it will cure my itch to have a swing every now and then :Y:

Anyone have an Aldi for sale at the moment?
Now the 4500 is sold i need something to hit up the parks and keep me digging untill I can get enough funds for a zed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts