Fisher Gold Bug-2 Metal Detector for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Fisher Gold Bug-2, is a highly-regarded gold nugget/electronic prospecting metal detector, with features including:

• Extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets and rough/specimen gold (gold in quartz)[/*]
  • High precision, dual-control ground balance[/*]
  • Iron Disc mode for iron and hot rock rejection[/*]
  • Deep target audio boost[/*]
  • Lightweight[/*]
  • Comes with 6 and 10 elliptical search coils, both fitted with skid plates[/*]
  • Operating Frequency: 71 kHz[/*]

This example is in very tidy used condition, with only minor scratches and no bruises or repairs. I've tried to take well-lit, close-up photos, so you can judge its condition for yourself. The price of $750 includes postage to anywhere in Australia and is payable by direct deposit/electronic transfer or COD. All inquiries by forum private message or email, please.

A PDF of detailed specs for the detector is downloadable from: http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/specifications/Gold Bug-2 (2013) - 11.12.13.pdf

1492667914_p1013835.jpg

1492667914_p1013836.jpg

1492667914_p1013837.jpg

Major advantage of this unit is it can be slid off the shaft, as it has belt slots on the back, so the only weight you have swing and carry is the shaft and coil, SUPER LIGHT! And when you get a target you can simply lay it down on the ground without the worry of getting the unit in the dirt.

Hi there Grubstake.
Im well keen to purchase it champ but i think im to newbie to private message you or access your email. :(
How can i contact you to purchase your GB2. Thanks

I think the magic number is 10 posts so i will throw a few posts around the place to get the double digits. I want this! :)

Goldini said:
Hi there Grubstake.
Im well keen to purchase it champ but i think im to newbie to private message you or access your email. :(
How can i contact you to purchase your GB2. Thanks

Hi, Goldini - welcome to PA.
Email should work OK, so I've just sent you a reply with my mobile number, so we can have a chat and go from there. :Y:

Already have done so. That was my first post thankyou sir. Just a few more like this and i will be good. Thanks for the help Mr Panner.

Grubstake im going to post 2 random things to get to 10 posts so i am able to post pictures of reeces fossil in a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts