Warburton and surrounding area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just looking for a bit of feedback and knowledge about Warburton and the general areas, I have a sluice and would like to have a bit of fun during winter, I understand the Yarra is off limits and will do a bit of research on other rivers creeks and park off limits but anyone with any knowledge of the area that would like to share a bit of information would be appreciated, feel free to pm me, cheers legends

Yeah, best to keep it as PM's, I like your way of thinking Noah ! :Y:

Noah13 said:
Just looking for a bit of feedback and knowledge about Warburton and the general areas, I have a sluice and would like to have a bit of fun during winter, I understand the Yarra is off limits and will do a bit of research on other rivers creeks and park off limits but anyone with any knowledge of the area that would like to share a bit of information would be appreciated, feel free to pm me, cheers legends

I think you meant to write " I understand the Yarra is off limits and will do a bit of research on other rivers creeks and park THAT AREN'Toff limits"

Latest posts