cheap snack out back

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a trek outback WA , and I like a snack at the end of a night, I couldn't bring myself to pay $8.50 for a bag of chips every night. But the old style of 500grm bags of pop corn go a long way, and you can mess with flavors to taste. And takes up little room and weight for what you get and pay. Average $2 a bag.

Is that the bag of kernels you fry up in oil? If so yeah they're great with a variety of salt'n spices.
Jon

Yeah, the old style heat up in a pan with oil, a 500grm bag would probably fill an old style rubbish bin once popped.a lid is highly recommended. Haha :D

I just have to say that the new smiths chilli and sour cream chippies are grouse. Got em 2 for 5 bucks for the big packets.
Go a treat with a cold bevy after a days toil.

GT :)

silver said:
Take some Jersey Caramel lollies with you too, just melt the jersey caramels in a pot and fold in some freshly made popcorn for something differrent. Poor mans Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs ! :Y: :p :Y:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't forget about these :D :D :D
1492584960_e0467a_480ba59417e34b518b18316b84eba9f4mv2.jpg_srz_297_420_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg

Gota get some Pork Krackles :eek: :D :Y:
Best Beer snack ever :eek:

Yep, I love them to, i even put up with the heart burn over them! but up past Sandstone, you will pay $8-10 a bag, thats $70 a week for a snack. X 4 weeks supply =$280 :(
And 28 bags of them and you will be stacked to roof. Lol

Latest posts