QED on Gumtree

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MT...was your :D because you made the one & only offer? ]:D :cool:

Pics on the ad look like 'marketing' pictures to me... we sure it's on the up?...appears to be a five(5) year Gumtree member

Its not a marketing picture.
$1250 is a pretty cheap P.I detector, If I didn't already have one, I would snap it up.
Great value. Would have to still have at least 8 months warranty as well.

No not mine GGA, had a look at one last week and will get to play with it next week if he still has it.

No worries mate, i know ya like the 'stick' every once in a while and i thought this may have been one of those due to the .... :D

:8 ....apologies. ;)

I for one look forward to any info. you have from your experience, i have come to expect a no b/s approach from you, which will add to the collective pool of feedback.. :Y:

Just PM 'oldhand' in his For Sale ad....i'm sure he will share that info.,... ;)

GypsyGoldAu said:
No worries mate, i know ya like the 'stick' every once in a while and i thought this may have been one of those due to the .... :D

:8 ....apologies. ;)

I for one look forward to any info. you have from your experience, i have come to expect a no b/s approach from you, which will add to the collective pool of feedback.. :Y:

Probably not much feedback to give as I'm just taking out the owner to a couple of spots and will have a bit of a play with it on the day. Nothing set in stone as his is for sale also plus rain and thunderstorms forecast all this week.

Ahuh...well, looking less sunny & dry here this week also.. starting tonight/morn...

My bad, for reading it as you actually buying one...good luck anyway.

davent said:
$1250 is a pretty cheap P.I detector, If I didn't already have one, I would snap it up.
Hung up on warranty Dave :lol:
Is a cheap machine though.

Hey Madtuna did ya get a go at your mates one? What did ya think if so?

Nah mate it didn't eventuate unfortunately, apparently he is a forum member or reader, though not sure who or what forum.
The gent is not a mate just a regular over here most seasons. I met him at one of the van parks BBQ nights that I was invited to.

mbasko said:
davent said:
Hung up on warranty Dave :lol:
Is a cheap machine though.

Hey Madtuna did ya get a go at your mates one? What did ya think if so?

hahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts