New Garrett panning kit

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. just wanted to share my new garret gold panning kit I received on Thursday. Looking forward to getting out over the long weekend and getting some use out of it. if not this weekend many more to come.
Schmidty

1492218920_20170410_165252.jpg

good advice limpalot :Y: or stick em in the dishwasher before heading out to the creek - or if you don't have one (a dishwasher machine) then soapy steelo pads will do the job :Y: then head to the creek! NB: the more scratched they gety thru use, the better they are on snagging small gold. All this advice is quite the reverse of when you have a new car as in you don't want'em (yer pans I mean) shiny :D

casper

Thanks for the advice limpalot and casper! I found a good you tube video with Fred dodge a while back that said giving them a good scrub with sand.
Ill be heading out tomorrow for a explore and hopefully a pan. in coming months ill be making a weekend out of it :)
wish I could get some of that pay dirt locally lol. :eek:

FullofSchmidt said:
Thanks for the advice limpalot and casper! I found a good you tube video with Fred dodge a while back that said giving them a good scrub with sand.
Ill be heading out tomorrow for a explore and hopefully a pan. in coming months ill be making a weekend out of it :)
wish I could get some of that pay dirt locally lol. :eek:

It's as local as your home letter box - order online and enjoy 3 or so days later :Y:

Latest posts