wanted July 1985 gold gem treasure mag

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get stuck HTY, let me know, a mate has ALL (and predecessor publications) but about 15 issues, i can get him to sort you out. :Y:

7.62marksman said:
I do have
May 2003
2003 annual
June 2004
Dec 2004
Jume 2008
2008 annual
I can lend them if you need to copy anything cant give them away as they are not mine

ok yeah im after a pacific issue from July 1985 that has a story in it

I'll get onto it and see if i can't get it done for the weekend. He works away, and can't use the phone while working...i've put the word out to him, now just wait for the response (likely tonight)...

Sending you a PM.

Bugga, all round it, but no July at all.
May
June
&
August.
Sorry HTY. :|
went through them all ,..... only got a handfull from the 80's too.
1492073777_20170413_185345.jpg

GypsyGoldAu said:
I'll get onto it and see if i can't get it done for the weekend. He works away, and can't use the phone while working...i've put the word out to him, now just wait for the response (likely tonight)...

Sending you a PM.

thanks mate

GypsyGoldAu said:
You might still have it Silver....ya looking at the wrong year... ]:D

A slim chance HTY, but have you approached the publishers for a possible back-issue?...

not as yet but might be a good idea if I can't find the one im after

GypsyGoldAu said:
You might still have it Silver....ya looking at the wrong year... ]:D

A slim chance HTY, but have you approached the publishers for a possible back-issue?...
Just rechecked Gypsy, but nothing at all from 1985, sorry :( ,.. . Can remember buying those few from a gem show in Moama a long time ago, there were more at the time, but I just went off the cover photos to choose the few I wanted. :)
Still, was worth a second try hey. :Y:

So is there 2 different mags?

Australian Gold Gem & Treasure Magazine (volume 1 number 1 May 1986)

Australian Gem & Treasure Hunter (must of started in the 1970's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts