What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the last day of Vic school holidays, teenage boys can do your head in when you work from home. The upside is their not screenages thank christ.

Jaros said:
My Cocker Spaniel (Nelson) hasn't really left my side today and keeps walking up and sits,stares into my eyes and licks my hand, He seems to know i'm going to hospital tomorrow for a week or two. :brokenh:

OK lets take bets.
I guess knee recon.

All the best mate, hope it goes well, and check if the surgeon has grog on his breath, and make sure he isn't related to me. :|

Jaros said:
My Cocker Spaniel (Nelson) hasn't really left my side today and keeps walking up and sits,stares into my eyes and licks my hand, He seems to know i'm going to hospital tomorrow for a week or two. :brokenh:
all the best mate i am sure all will be fine

Jaros said:

Hope the short Stay goes Well Jaros.... ;) Small Dogs= Big Personality :) After all, He was giving you the Evil Eye a few weeks ago... :Y:

LoneWolf....

Jaros said:

Hope everything goes well in hospital Jaros, all the best.

Thanks mate. Just routine mtce and a tune up of the head. Get the rings and bearings checked as well as the overflow valve.
I will still be able to access the net but only during quiet times.
]:D ]:D

LoneWolf said:
Jaros said:

Hope the short Stay goes Well Jaros.... ;) Small Dogs= Big Personality :) After all, He was giving you the Evil Eye a few weeks ago... :Y:

LoneWolf....

He has been very calm and protective the past cuppla days--can't help but love him.
Jaros :8

Jaros said:
Thanks mate. Just routine mtce and a tune up of the head. Get the rings and bearings checked as well as the overflow valve.

Just be aware, many years ago I knew a bloke named Michael who went to hospital in Thailand for some "routine maintenance" and cheap dental work. Came back 3 months later as Michelle.

Photos of our youngest grand daughter always make me smile.

The gorgeous Miss Layla.

1492472305_18010861_1968182556745390_2959809606345067687_n.jpg

Jaros said:

]:D :lol: :lol: :lol: ..that reads like an epic tale....start out slow/safe (routine mtnc)....build tension for the audience with some attention to the head :eek: ]:D ....To the rest, this is a family forum but, if i were watching that unfold on telly (nooo, not Jaros himself :p ) i'd be sending the youguns to bed lol.

Just the thought of overflow is making me cringe...just like the movies, starts simple, and ends with a full overhaul... :eek:

I do hope it all goes well, and you return to poochie with a CBH...and get back out prospecting. :Y:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...oh yeah,...THIS THREAD made me smile today :D

Latest posts