Stannifer Jellybeans

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly47

Raymond Gill
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All

1491649201_wp_20170405_14_16_46_pro-001-002.jpg

First tumble of jellybeans

ray

Heatho said:
Nice finds mate, looks like there are still quite a few there.

There are quite a few Locations where you can still find them... One spot I have been too on Private Property, you could easily fill a bucket in about 30min of digging, and quite good size too.... The property owner was going to open it up to Fossickers but the Insurance Co's put up too many impossible Hurdles and Hoops... and required an incredible Premium, he would have had to Mortgage his farm to pay for it.... :mad:

LoneWolf....

LoneWolf said:
Heatho said:
Nice finds mate, looks like there are still quite a few there.

There are quite a few Locations where you can still find them... One spot I have been too on Private Property, you could easily fill a bucket in about 30min of digging, and quite good size too.... The property owner was going to open it up to Fossickers but the Insurance Co's put up too many impossible Hurdles and Hoops... and required an incredible Premium, he would have had to Mortgage his farm to pay for it.... :mad:

LoneWolf....

Always is more trouble than it's worth usually when opening anything private up to the public.

I've got a few good friends who live in Tingha, so I'm pretty sure I can get some access to private property in the area, I just need to give the sapphire hunting a break and go crystal hunting instead. The allure of sapphires always seems to win me over though. :)

You are not wrong there Heatho...... The Beans are all around Tingha.... just the depth varies....
As for Insurance, Wait for the Fall-out from Cyclone Debbie to hit us... And some of these Places will surely Close when they get their renewal notices...
We are in the throws of trying to get a New Annual Event up and running for next year around Glen Innes... The Hoops and Hurdles are Ridiculous.... and that is a Major understatement.... Don't think We are game enough to mention ''Mine Shafts" to them yet.. :lol:

LoneWolf.....

Latest posts