New Garrett detector for May 6th!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He travelled that far to find......nothing! :D Should have gone to the park across the street. :/

In all seriousness, the AT Pro is probably due for an upgrade - hopefully a backlit screen is one of the upgrades.

This is supposedly the screen of the new Garrett detector to be released soon. Good to see volume, backlight, frequency settings. An updated coin/relic machine is way overdue.

1492477741_18010668_1417204341683610_3672634765057162360_n.jpg

Looks like a cool machine :cool: :Y: the first guy in the vidoe at 9 seconds in, falls down a crevice and disappears :eek: 8)
Like the sound of 5 tone :Y:

Hey RJ I looked at a couple of Garretts today just out of curiosity and the AT Gold was $1,379 and the AT Pro International was a bit cheaper at just over $1,100. I thought the Pro had better features i.e. salt water etc or am I mistaken?
Mackka

Mackka said:
Hey RJ I looked at a couple of Garretts today just out of curiosity and the AT Gold was $1,379 and the AT Pro International was a bit cheaper at just over $1,100. I thought the Pro had better features i.e. salt water etc or am I mistaken?
Mackka

The At Pro is better for coin/relics for sure. The At Gold... is aimed at Gold as suggested by it's name. ;)

If I was starting out I would consider the new At Max for sure. I consider the At Pro as a higher end detector though it may not have some of the advanced tech of some newer machines, it is a solid performer. I did months of research before deciding on the At Pro as my first detector. Very tempting to get the Max. LOL of course I need it like I need a hole in my head. :D

Ues the Pro is better in salt water. This comparison from Garret.... Note the bottom item. Salt water use.
24llueq.jpg

Latest posts