Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Only since recently regeresting have I noticed one gets the opportunity to explore so much more. So if your not yet a member....join, it takes only a moment. So many non-members missing out in good info. Especialy things like the member meet ups! Where there are people willing to show you for free and enjoy. Just do it I say!

Ssshhh :lol: its a secrete :lol: :lol:

Its a two way street here , you share we share .

It was annoying me the other day when only 26 members were online and there was 336 guests :rolleyes:

Dont be shy people .... man up and contribute to the forum , you will benifit from doing so ,
These anonymous guests make me think they are sniffing for free info on good spots so the can go and pillage through them like wild boars and leave there destruction behind them. :mad: .

Imo.

So true, so non-members, how many of you would like to give it a go without having to buy anything for your first crack at it....? Just sign up and ask if anyone will show you. Easy. :)

Ha, lol. I was just a guest 4 a while to. But glad I took the minute to join. Pretty easy to do it people. Join up and read the invitations people. We all share the same colour...... GOLD! HAHA

Hi Fellow Prospectors,
I have been a member since 2013 but have just been a looker not a contributor. I needed some help with a problem my machine had and have had great responses. Since then i have been contributing to topics and have found it quite rewarding. Most of the time i just jump on and have a glance and thats it! But after conversing into topics i have found it quite invigorating. Sometimes time is an issue but have found that there are more joys to be had than just watching from the sidelines. This is a top forum and would highly recommend these guests to get involved as sometimes you don't realise what you are missing out on! As they say you only get out of it what you put into it! Cheers Chris

I wonder if guests realize they are missing out on opportunities to meet up with members, and even get a chance at using some of their stuff for the day?
I wonder how many guests would like having a go at a high banker for a day, and definitely take some gold home????
Some of us do offer this....
become a member and see... :)

mudgee hunter said:
I wonder if guests realize they are missing out on opportunities to meet up with members, and even get a chance at using some of their stuff for the day?
I wonder how many guests would like having a go at a high banker for a day, and definitely take some gold home????
Some of us do offer this....
become a member and see... :)

Believe me it does happen.

Oh, thats right, they cant see an invite for tomorrows to meet up at #$&%=* for the day and use my spare highbanker to themselves and get to keep the gold, cause they cant see the members meet up column. DOH!!!
They simply must of forgot to join. So sad :D

Latest posts