That's not a Knife

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful worl LC76, don't know if you subscribe to Foxtel but they have been advertising a show called Forged in Fire, might interest you, knife and sword making. I haven't seen the show as its not part of our subscription.
Cheers

Yeah I've caught a few episodes of that show seems interesting.
One of the contestants "Walter Sorrells" makes a lot of instructional YouTube videos that I enjoy.

Found this one lying around in one of our boxes in the shed.... Lots of stuff put away that needs to be sorted.
My son bought it for fishing and never used it....Might as well sell it. LOL

1534298111_39132376_10212676964587782_7585718427277328384_n.jpg
OL

Help please from the knowledge base.
How do I stop my pocket knives from getting rusty whilst inside their leather sheaves for long periods of time?
Thanks in anticipation.
Mackka

Jaros said:
You've been watching too many NCIS prog's Manpa.- :eek:

I didn't say that was after wiping the pruners first with metho, kills of any fungal spores, black spot etc when pruning. Old trick my dad taught me.

Ps I do love NCIS type programs though, never know when I may have to dispose of evidence! :lol: :lol:

The Green Wanderer said:

1549792176_19ff5ef6-b07d-40a5-85d6-4f886aae30bd.jpg

If there was no such thing as a gun and you were in grizzly bear country I would rather one of those in my hands than a can of pepper spray.

But you would have to be GOOD with it.

HeadsUp said:

Funny looking walking stick. :lol:

Cheers

Doug

HeadsUp said:
Dunno what happened to my thread about the new govt ban on zombie knives

Jaros ?

Would you like explain why that thread disappeared ?

I thought it was quite informative. First I had no idea what a "zombie knife" was and second I was hoping to learn what defines a "zombie knife".

Mr Magoo said:
HeadsUp said:
Dunno what happened to my thread about the new govt ban on zombie knives

Jaros ?

Would you like explain why that thread disappeared ?

I thought it was quite informative. First I had no idea what a "zombie knife" was and second I was hoping to learn what defines a "zombie knife".

Informative . Because it saves our members going camping and being arrested for having a camping knife.

Latest posts