That's not a Knife

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well it had to happen peter650 and ozzieau comparing knives so lets see what other PM members carry out in the field
this one my son bought for me
1490258487_100_62051.jpg

Thanks guys
xcvator now that is multy purpose
Ozzieau that was why i thought i would start this one lots of nice ones out there waiting to come to life (so to speak lol)
Everything else gets the lime light but the poor knife just gets put on the back burner lol

Pic not required, but my daily hip hanger is a Leatherman...and i love the disemboweler function when both blades are out. Stick, twist, tilt, rake down, and voila....belly buffet... :lol:

BTW, for any who have knives that are 'prize' possessions and not used for purpose much...24K Gold highlights look a treat..

www.google.com.au/search?q=24k+gold+knife&rlz=1C1MDNA_enAU593AU593&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigzpucuezSAhVEOJQKHUBfAeUQsAQIGA&biw=1067&bih=513

There's even a pic of the Winchester Commemorative in there 7.62.. ;)

PM me if something grabs your attention... :D

(remove if considered touting.. :8 )

GGA

Yeah, mines also for work 7.62...i use the file and scorer regularly in 'prep' work...use the knife for masking tape (tough duct tape) and cutting angles...nice balance in the hand, and the pliers are great for undoing rusty old screws, blades hold a good edge, and of course there's always the bottle opener getting regular use too :p ... :Y:

I just wish it had a 'lock release' lever as others have. I like the blade locking, but pulling out another blade to release it gets tiring.. :rolleyes: