gold tour

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
g'day fellow prospectors mrs reynard and i are planing a trip to w.a. and i want to know if any of you have done a tour with goanna gold adventures, and if so what your experience was like and your impressions of the operation thank you in anticipation. Jim

sorry only been by myself but would consider joining a tour this year

thanks ronk. we are going on our first trip to wa so we decided to get some local knowledge at the start. Jim

Hi Reynard, I have done a lot of detecting in the West from Kalgoorlie, Mt. Magnet and the Pilbara regions. I have never struck the big one but have found many small pieces and enjoyed swinging the detector. If you want local knowledge and someone with experience try googling Udo and Bill. They are based in Cue W.A. right in the heart of the goldfields. You can get on their mailing list free of charge and if you want to do a trip with them the costs are reasonable. I have never met them but enjoy reading their website. They sound very well informed and genuine. I am hoping to organise a tag along with them when time permits. Cheers Rando

I'd second that Randolph, I'm on their mailing list and look forward to reading their newsletters.
They sure are free with their knowledge, would love to do a tag along with them sometime.
Regards Adrian.

Are these guys GODS or what. Had to stop reading, making it too easy. Great info thanks Randolph and reynard I'm keen to also go w.a this year for look if not peru :p

thanks guys for the replies. i am also afan and member of UDO&BILL but unfortunatly with my wifes shingles delaying our decision to go they are all booked out and that is why i am looking for info on GOANA TOURS.
JIM

Gday Reynard my wife has had shingles for 5 weeks doctor said worst case of shingles he has ever seen. Rash has gone but still getting pain but getting less every day on medication which has side affects but better then having to put up with pain. I got some herb cream from health food store st john's wort and lemon balm they make it up for you wife said it was amazing relief for her. Hope your wife gets better soon mate.

thanks bigdog
robyn has had it since october. she is the same as your wife in that the rash has gone long ago but the pain keeps flaring. its a bastard of a thing we know of at least 15 people with it. she found a .54 grm nugget on sunday so that helped

well we have bitten the bullet and paid our deposit with goanna tours and are off in early may to W.A. our tour starts on the 15th and we are planning on being away for about 3 months and we sure are looking forward to it, and hoping for a profitable trip

Thanks d-n-it yes we will see if we can apply some of the knowledge we learnt at scaresdal hope you guys have a great trip north. Jim

well time marches on, we have been picking up a heap or spares for the cruiser as well as all the normal stuff like transmission fluid and diff oil brake fluid filters
belts and hoses and thats just the truck. we have to make some modifications to the caravan, second spare tyre, jerrycan holders and such.and time marches on.
we received our new sdc2300 today thanks COILTEK ,that completes our detecting arsenal. but man there is some preperation for a trip like this.

jim & robyn

well we are now under two weeks (13 days) to departure it's all coming together though. dig-n-it and big wave you must be close to leaving , i hope you have a great trip and that all goes well for you, stay safe aye. Jim

We'll be out there in a couple of weeks so if any of you see the purple bus come and say g'day.

only 6 days to go and i am still making changes to the caravan, making 2 more jerry can holder but that is the last of it. all getting very exciting, will start to pack everything in tomorrow (i hope it all fits) cruiser has had a service, all new belts and hoses. brought a new sdc 2300 to go with our 4500's also a sat phone. mrs reynard has been busy organising to pay all the bills that will fall due over the next three months, they don't stop just because we are away. but it is all coming together very well. we have had to organise a mate to mind the dog, we would love to have him with us as he is good security, as well as a great mate but too many 1080 baits over there to take the risk. so this time next week we will have the pheonix on the back and be well on our way, its only 3700 km not far if you say it fast. to all you other P.A. members who are making the trek if you see a grey 100 series landcruiser with a pheonix van on the back, jim and robyn are our names so come on over and introduce yourselves. see ya

thanks prooze,i hope you have a good and prosperous time with j.p. and come home with a pocket full

thanks for your thoughts harry we hope to learn a heap about w.a. as well as relieve them of some of their heavy yellow. work at it harry and make it happen

jim

Latest posts