Last Chance to win a Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathradj

Doug
Reaction score
Hi All,
If you are not aware, This is the last chance to win a detector by joining NAPFA.
http://www.napfa.net/
By joining, Not only do you have a chance at winning a GPX 4500, You are lending a voice
for us to fight for a better outcome for our Hobby.
So Please, We need your voice to carry on the fight and keep our past time alive instead
of loosing access and our right to enjoy our great outdoors.

In the last few month's, NAPFA has been instrumental and advised of at least 4 Local Government
Area's that have been declared Fossicking Districts and we are also taking the fight to the relevant
Government Departments that are restricting us by regulation's that are unjust and unfair.
We have gained some ground within these walls but we need more Members to carry on.

We cannot do it without you so please consider joining.

Because if we don't stand as one voice, One Day, It will all be gone.

See you out there.
Doug

The NAPFA Committee Members

Couldn't care less about the detector tath even if it was thrown in on a pile of gold, still an awesome prize undoubtedly but I don't even live N.S.W nor ACT. So should I even join? I think however this could be a great stepping stone for Aus in general and no doubt they do the political jargon behind the scenes (a lot of work) for people just havin a go and being the aussie battler or the successful achiever, they are fighting in a realm we don't want to tread but are or will enjoy the benefits from.

I for one will start taking notice of their website now to determine who they are fighting against and why, and not just covering their backside to not be fined or prosecuted like so many previously flying the flag in more recent times throughout our history since then, but for the collective moral good of our heritage and moral future.

Is what prospectors do immoral?
Did greenies see our expansion of surburbia a problem but now has exploded in diversity of wildlife thriving?

I just joined and I live in Cairns. I like to see people who know how to take up the challenge with the powers that be, getting in and having a go. Thank you to all the people behind the scenes that usually get very little recognition or thanks. Good luck to you guys. Regards Rick.

Well put, Gem in I; lets hope a lot more folk appreciate what is going on behind the scenes with NAPFA and join up to demonstrate their support, after all, the gains NAPFA can bring about benefit all who prospect in NSW and the ACT.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks for the reminder Tath, I meant to join a while ago but got side tracked :cool: :Y: Lucky it's raining and I'm stuck :lol: :lol:
Fight them Tath, fight them with guns a blazing :lol: :lol: :Y:

Hi Everyone,
It's great to see new members signing up to join NAPFA, lets hope the momentum picks up and rolls on.
For the new folk joining, please make sure you put your name or some I/D on your bank deposit, paper/electronic and link it to your registration form so the treasurer knows which deposit goes with each new member, many thanks everyone.
Cheers, SinHof.

I joined before the last meeting at Hill End.
At the meeting I was generally impressed with the efforts that go on behind the scenes.
My 2017 card came in the mail recently :D

20170318_144804-1.jpg

isolation said:
At the meeting I was generally impressed with the efforts that go on behind the scenes.

That shoud be genuinely, not generally... bloody phone :rolleyes:

isolation said:
isolation said:

That should be genuinely, not generally... bloody phone :rolleyes:

Yeah! NAPFA has come a long way since we found out one day that the National Parks were considering changes to legislation that would...( if Implemented) have closed areas at Hill End to people wishing to prospect there. A meeting was to be held in the town and the NPWS were going to be in attendance to explain the changes to interested parties. A lot of talk transpired both here and privately and I pleaded with the moderators at the time to send Stephen Dangaard there as a delegate of the forum. He did so and eloquently put the Forum's case. Things snowballed from there. I think napfa formed in about 2013 as a direct result of that meeting..and I proudly flash my card wherever I go..number 28! :cool: Join the Rebellion Lads!..... No matter where your from,... Unity is Power! Roll Up! Roll Up! :cool:

Hi tathradj
Signed up a couple of months ago but haven't heard anything back, should I have received an email or card in the mail.
Cheers
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts