Diy High banker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday. I'm only new to this site, and to finding gold. I after some info on high bankers. Is it cheaper to build or buy, I'd rather build one as I'm not that rich at present. Any advice or drawings would be appreciated. Cheers steve.

Bluecurrant said:
Gday. I'm only new to this site, and to finding gold. I after some info on high bankers. Is it cheaper to build or buy, I'd rather build one as I'm not that rich at present. Any advice or drawings would be appreciated. It also needs to be portable as the Bush my way is pretty thick. Cheers steve.

After spending hours reading the information contained in this site, iv decided to build my own highbanker. Wals' hi-banker looks like the choice judging from the no of people on this site that have built them. Thanks wal for the info.

Thanks marksman. I'll gather the materials for the built over next couple of weeks. I'll post the build step by step. Ps, If I'm doing something wrong with the build let me know!. Id rather get it right first time. Cheers.

Latest posts