Nokta Impact unboxing and overview

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting to note the USB connection in the battery compartment for updates, I don't think Minelab would be too pleased to see that. :/

Still looks to be a great detector for those wanting an all round coin/relic detector, and if the Racer 2 is anything to go by, should also have good wet sand ability as well. My only concern is the weight, 1.8kgs isn't exactly lightweight detector, even if well balanced. My Fisher F75 weighs 1.6kg, don't think I'd want to swing anything heavier than that for extended periods.

Guess I'm just spoilt swinging the Deus at just over a kilo. :p

Great looking detector, fast recovery, plenty of features. I reckon there are a few things ML and Deus might not be too happy about, it's like a hybrid between the CTX and Deus. Anyway I'm very keen to see some field test results, I reckon it will be a popular detector, especially for the price.

The Hoover Boys video was on YouTube yesterday and I was really impressed at the design of the unit,the build quality and seeing the Impact,s abilities close up.If the 11 inch coil goes deep I am not sure about buying the 16 inch at this stage.

If Nokta had made it waterproof to 10 ft. they would have cornered the market.
Why do all this work and ignore the market demand for waterproof?
Great machine otherwise.

Latest posts