Meteorite Ch.7 Sunrise

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get too excited guys. This looks totally faked. A daylight meteor this big would have been seen by thousands of people, produced a massive sonic shockwave, and would have been noticed by all the crew and producers of the show. There has been absolutely NOTHING about this meteor on social media or the MSM.

It is also travelling WAY TOO FAST, even for the fastest of meteors. Convenient that is just happens to pick the area of sky where there is no cloud.

I'm calling BS on this vid. It's been created purely for YouTube hits. :N: :(

No breakup trail behind it, no diminution in actual size, no fall of shot type changes in trajectory at all ,.... I'm calling it a TMO (Travelling Manufactured Object). :D

Geez, I didn't expect so much vitriol. :mad: Especially from a forum like this one. Well I can only tell you that I DID NOT fake this. I wouldn't have the skill to do this anyway. I just saw it, then reviewed it with the rewind function of my tv hard drive and re-recorded it with my mobile phone. So I don't really care if you think its fake or not, I know its NOT FAKE. I do not lie and I take offence to being called such. I have never posted anything like this on the net before and if you look this is the first video I ever posted on Youtube. I could not give a flying hoot if I get 'hits' or not. I just thought that a group of members on a forum like this would appreciate the video. Guess this is what it is like being trolled!! LOL.

I don't know what it is? Meteorite or UFO? I just saw it on the TV and posted it. When I saw it I called the Ch.7 studio immediately and I followed this up with an email. They never got back to me and seemed to be not interested. But I know somewhere in the Ch.7 digital archive this story on Jindabyne is stored and the footage is there.

There may be another answer apart from meteorite but are you accusing a member of faking a handheld cam of the TV? Could it not just be somebody saw something out of the ordinary and decided to share it?

To fake up the sunrise show and play it on the TV whilst recording on a handheld camera then upload it to youtube with no monetization seems like a lot of effort to go to with little to no reward?

What does anyone gain from a meteor sighting? We know they exist and there are quiet a lot of smaller ones seen quiet often.

Mate i still say nice spotting.
Even if its not a meteor it was still something out of the ordinary that a lot of other people seemed to miss.

Would have been nice if you could have worked out what it was though, shame CH 7 never got back to you. Did you try emailing the sunrise crew themselves? They may be a bit more interested?

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/contact/form/

Jumpin the gun mate......Nobody said you faked it...And no one called you a lier..And how do you know for certain its not a fake.....But who cares anyway.......i enjoyed watching it..........watched it a few times........either way.... its still a UFO. :Y: well spotted... ;)

starfield7 said:
Don't get too excited guys. This looks totally faked. A daylight meteor this big would have been seen by thousands of people, produced a massive sonic shockwave, and would have been noticed by all the crew and producers of the show. There has been absolutely NOTHING about this meteor on social media or the MSM.

It is also travelling WAY TOO FAST, even for the fastest of meteors. Convenient that is just happens to pick the area of sky where there is no cloud.

I'm calling BS on this vid. It's been created purely for YouTube hits. :N: :(

Smokey Bandit ....I am not jumping the gun at all... read above and Silver's post. calling BS means to me that he is inferring that I made this up.

I know for certain that its not a fake (unless Sunrise did it themselves) because I recorded it myself! On my TV and then onto my phone.

Hang on guys if it was or was not cool post. Got everyone talking. All I can say 3D - well spotted. You see these on clear nights but during the day you were lucky to view. Especially captured on video. Really cool

Latest posts