Plastic detecting / prospecting scoops

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all.....Wandering in EDEN nsw township went into a one dollar shop and found a plastic scoop that I think is well worth the money and only cost $2.00 ideal for detecting and pretty sturdy to boot....better then paying $20.00 .......what do you think......
1488859648_dsc00165.jpg
1488859673_dsc00166.jpg

Nice that beats my bunnings $9 dollar one and has a better shape, going to have to check the dollar shop :rolleyes:
I was actually thinking about one last night and checked if wollies had something :rolleyes: no they don't
Looks perfect :cool: :Y:

awesome BJay. Another good idea. When I 1st went looking for a scoop I couldn't find any suggestions for an alternative, & at the time no doubt I didn't look far enough or think about it hard enough to find the obvious. I hope this topic helps all & any out there looking to find what they need at a reasonable price :Y:

Bunnings sell an all plastic gutter scoop made by Spear & Jackson for under four bucks, it's big, large opening on top and flat bottomed.

Whisp said:
Bunnings sell an all plastic gutter scoop made by Spear & Jackson for under four bucks, it's big, large opening on top and flat bottomed.
1533032924_20180731_182057_2.jpg

hey whisp, were on the same wave length, this is from bunnings at $1.90
i could`nt see the sense in paying $15.00 once i saw this.

Latest posts