SDC 2300 with 40 batteries (Melbourne)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

After some thought, I am going to sell my SDC2300. Reason for selling is I am buying a 7000. Looking for offers around $3,000.
I'll let this thread run for a few days and aim to wind it up by the weekend.

It was purchased in March 2016 from Miners Den, and has 2 years warranty remaining. It is in working order, has been used in the bush, as well as 3 times on the beach and in the water.

Sale includes:

SDC 2300.
Battery Recharger.
40 C batteries (Most are Dick Smith branded and last a full day's detecting - with 40 of them, you could detect 8-10 days straight).
Headphones.
Cables/adapters.
Paperwork and receipt.

I accept direct deposit, or cash (deposited at local branch into my account), I don't use Paypal due to risk of fraud and chargebacks (if this isn't acceptable, don't make an offer). Cash via deposit at local bank might seem overkill but there are a lot of fake 50's floating around Melbourne and I don't want to risk getting duped with counterfeits. To save both of us time, please don't make an offer if you cannot pay either way, I will not relent and accept Paypal - I don't have an account with them anyway.

Preference is for pickup in person in a public place so that you can test it and ensure everything is to your satisfaction. I am in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Ringwood). The 2300 is in working order but if you want to have it posted, postage is in addition to the offer cost and the risk is on you - again, don't make an offer if you don't agree with this, I'm not willing to risk sending it via post and wearing the cost if it is damaged in transit. Lastly, due to my experience in selling computer components, I don't offer an endless string of emails answering questions (within reason) on how to use it, please don't make an offer if you are so inclined. Some of this might sound rude, but in my experience it's always better to set expectations when selling something of this value.

Here are the pics:

FLdP08o.jpg

YOhWW1A.jpg

ypuYiEc.jpg

MzZrmyG.jpg

Cazalla - good to be upfront I reckon. No grey areas later :Y:

Just out of interest to a potential buyer. If they do want it posted the box, post bag, registered mail and insurance comes to about $75. Sent mine today so it's recent prices.

Good luck with the sale and good luck with the Z - they are a great unit ;)

Thanks Northeast.

Just bumping this, don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Probably because I won't take paypal, but as I see it paypal is too risky seeing buyers can turn around and make a frivolous claim and get their money back while keeping the item at the same time.

Is it still available? Is it very scratched - really cant tell from photos.
Thanks

The knuckle and skid plate areas are scratched yes, the shaft and main box of the machine are not aside 1 or 2 scratches. I have a pending buyer but I will let you know if that falls through.

Blimey Cazalla. I'm going to sell mine soon but you aren't giving me much confidence of getting a decent price. It's nearly $1000 off new price as per Miner's Den website today. Hope you get a sale soon :Y:

:eek:
Wow,
This is really taking a lot longer than I thought it would.
And at such a great price too!!! :Y: :Y:

Surly someone will grab this bargain soon ;) :D

I'd say its taken longer because I won't accept paypal under any circumstance because of the risk of fraud (although I see why buyers want to use it), no real rush anyway so no biggy.

Still available, but I will just add that if you want a copy of my drivers licence, if you want me to post the goods before you make payment, or if you want to use some some strange cash on delivery scheme, please don't bother messaging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts