Free to watch Lasseter's Bones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the dvd Flowerpot?Sent you a pm Tuesday with details, should be there by now was sent priority

Hello FireandIce, I checked the mail yesterday afternoon, not here yet, should def be here on Monday.
Will let you know asap.

Mmm ok it should be there by now, Australia Post really need to lift their game, I paid extra for priority so it would get there this week.. please let me know Monday, thanks

Dvd arrived today, thanks FireandIce, we'll watch it in a couple of days when I've finished night shift, then I'll send it in to Dihusky.

1533536450_image.jpg

Certainly happy it finally turned up, haha 7.62 just said to me watch the other one turn up now.. normally the way...... enjoy the dvd

Dihusky said:
Ok folks, so who's going to be next, once we've watched it I'd like to pass it on for someone else to enjoy.
Lonewolf posted back a bit that he'd like it after you Dihusky :lol:

Ok so now, I am in possession of this DVD..

Thank you Dihusky for the cuppa and the chat today. :Y: Oh and the personal viewing of Lizzy.. What a beast that Vehicle is... After the 'Viewing' all I can say is I WANT ONE... WOW... :clap:
So Who's Next?? Is their a 'list' or?? PM me and I will send it on... after I have watched it 50 times and filled my notebook with tips... ;) :)

LW....

Lonewolf,
would appreciate being next on the list but didn't see how to send you a PM, assume it is because I just joined and need to get some posts etc. If you can PM me, maybe I can reply. I am 1/3 the way from Bris to GoldCoast (Underwood) and regularly go for motorbike ride over Tamborine so am happy to meet up/pick up when you are ready to pass it on.

There is someone else who has PMed me.... You cant PM until you have 10+ posts up.... Sooo get those posts up and join the list...7.62 Marksman is 'the owner' of it and I think Flowerpot is the 'Administrator' .....

LW....

This is from pist #1

Ok hi guys and girls
i am going to try something different
this is new and watched only once
this is NOT a sale or rent it is a watch and pass it on to another PA member (must be a PA member)
inside the cover is a blank paper on that when you get it you put your forum name
then watch it (if the paper is full please add another piece)
then put it back on this post and pass it onto the next person that wants to watch it
the cost will only be the cost of few stamps
bit of fun to see how far it goes and how many people want to watch it

LoneWolf said:
There is someone else who has PMed me.... You cant PM until you have 10+ posts up.... Sooo get those posts up and join the list...7.62 Marksman is 'the owner' of it and I think Flowerpot is the 'Administrator' .....

LW....
no Wolf I'm not the administrator as I haven't admininistered anything (that I'm aware of anyhoo)
But I did put a piece of paper into the video cover to write the names on tho, as it was a new video now doing the rounds.
cheers pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts