for sale avan sportsliner caravan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
for sale AVAN sportsliner 2013 ,bought new 2014,travelled less than 500 klms.kept under cover.three way fridge,electric hot water service,,outside shower,solar power, with battery,microwave,tv with power antenna,power wheel,two single beds,independent suspension ,with shocks,.spot less.selling as wife does not like caravans.price $17000.00 can be pulled with small car.phone mob.xxxxxxxxxx....lavington nsw 2641 reg.Y42272.

Edit: No priv. no's om open forum.

Mod Edit, ( Tathradj )
I have added this for Bob.
This is a similar Van.
I myself have seen his Van and it is in New Condition.
https://www.campertraileraustralia.com.au/detail/avan-sportliner-cl-410947

Was looking at a TVan but a bit out side my $$$$$

Am soon to take my Dad on one last trip to see the places he spent time; also where he first met my mum and then where he married her. We may even take her ashes up with us..

So Brisbane to Claravale in the NT and a few places along the way and return via Townsville and the coast... He spent some time working some of the mines and got married at Tennant Creek.

Most of the locals in many of those places would be passed on by now, but he recons a few of their kids may be around.. As to some of the reserves etc, he recons he knows enough of a few local dialects and some others mens business; that permission to see a few special spots may be possible. I doubt it as only have the 4x4 Hilux and he is think back to when they traveled by horse and Mule...

Looking at a small Van etc as do not want the trouble of canvas etc.. Pull up and a pop it up and the basics... At 85 plus I think it will add enough comfort without the cost and expense of a big van - Functionality and light is what we are after...

Expect to take 2 to 4 months...

So PM me some contact details; as the Avan may be suitable for my needs.... One never knows...

YEs... All depends on how long the sick dog lasts for... Has been a great help for him with mums passing late last year... But also a restriction / excuse for Dad to not get out and about with me...

So I recon, once the dog goes.... We go a wandering and do our best...

PS. Yes, fishing rods / a pan or 2 and a detector will be part of the gear to be packed :)

bob hillier said:
for sale AVAN sportsliner 2013 ,bought new 2014,travelled less than 500 klms.kept under cover.three way fridge,electric hot water service,,outside shower,solar power, with battery,microwave,tv with power antenna,power wheel,two single beds,independent suspension ,with shocks,.spot less.selling as wife does not like caravans.price $17000.00 can be pulled with small car.phone mob.xxxxxxxxxx....lavington nsw 2641 reg.Y42272.

Edit: No priv. no's om open forum.

Mod Edit, ( Tathradj )
I have added this for Bob.
This is a similar Van.
I myself have seen his Van and it is in New Condition.
https://www.campertraileraustralia.com.au/detail/avan-sportliner-cl-410947

Hi Bob
Is this Avan still for sale ?
Thank you
Ray

Sorry,
Personal details are not allowed to be posted.
When you are below 10 post's, Click the email
tab under the person you wish to contact.

Thank You.
The Mod Squad strikes again.

It must have been sold by now , 17 Jan 2018 ?? I think it is 2020 now ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts