⚠️ An Introducion to Prospecting - A Guide for Newcomers!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!
I only do coin/relic detecting but early next year I can access my long service leave.
The idea is to head down to Vic and try my luck out on some prospecting :p

Cheers for this!

SF

That is fantastic Nugget, makes me wish I was going prospecting with all that heads up info.

I am thoroughly enjoying my new book, Loaming for Gold, that Sam dude certainly knew his beans :D

Welcome Becky, you will enjoy this much more than you think. If it doesn't then prospecting weekends away such as the Australia Day one will definitely get you hooked :D All the best.

G'day new member here man is there anything you don't do Nugget really good info cheers it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you Nugget, I am learning pretty much everything here. A great forum!

Awesome nugget and big thank you for thinking of this, this will save us new comers having to scroll for hours through hundreds of different posts to find basic answers!

Hi all
Newbie here, been reading your posts and always wanted to do a bit of prospecting.
Great reading the posts and info is great
Mate and I have just started hunting shinny
Brother in law has land other side of Gordon (East ) it has 3 old shalf's filled in and backs onto
The state forest. We found a small trail with rocks on each side which lead us to a chimney sticking
Out of the ground on a small hill
Around this the rock trail opened up wider like a driveway ?? Found a old
Belt buckle not far..... Property is on a old reef and found small digging
But this chimney sticking out has got us beat
Going back up in a week or so and will get a picture
Any ideas what it might be ...

Latest posts