postman

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

postman

Kerry Post
Reaction score
Hi everone just new to this i have been retired for 2.5 years after selling my workshop a good customer of mine now a good freind got me into this
I think i have the bug
I got a sd2000 minlab detector i think it was a fair price but my mate said i stol it at $180 it would not work battery charged not looking got
So i put a new battery it now works like a dream
We went to the beach on sunday for a test run mybe deginers luck found 10 bottle tpos,12 tent pegs,hair pin,tin foil but the beast of all $1.50
And a 10k gold and ruby ring over the moon the wife is happy i can go any time i like now

Welcome postman. Yep mate this game will get ya. I started a few years ago with a Garret Scorpian and now have a Garrett At Pro, a Garrett ATX, and a Minelab 4500 new version.........along with pans, classifiers, a homemade highbanker [that hasn't been used yet] and a homemade hand-operated dryblower [that as yet hasn't been tested].

Yes mate this game 'll get ya.

But mmaattteeee I have loads of fun and I'm sure so will you.

Welcome Postman,

Wow!! Thats a great find on the beach! Good luck with with the new hobby it's addictive!!

postman said:
Hi everone just new to this i have been retired for 2.5 years after selling my workshop a good customer of mine now a good freind got me into this
I think i have the bug
I got a sd2000 minlab detector i think it was a fair price but my mate said i stol it at $180 it would not work battery charged not looking got
So i put a new battery it now works like a dream
We went to the beach on sunday for a test run mybe deginers luck found 10 bottle tpos,12 tent pegs,hair pin,tin foil but the beast of all $1.50
And a 10k gold and ruby ring over the moon the wife is happy i can go any time i like now
The other bandit aye :eek: :lol: :lol: welcome postman and well done on the finds :cool: :Y:

A freind of mine his mate lost his wedding ring he asked me if i could see if i could find it a big beach with a lot of sand hope my luck lasts

NPDH ,.... still wanting to see photos postie,
gotta learn to upload photo's next. ]:D

EDIT:NPDH= New Persisitant Daily Headache.

silver said:
NPDH ,.... still wanting to see photos postie,
gotta learn to upload photo's next. ]:D

EDIT:NPDH= New Persisitant Daily Headache.
Nah (ha) NPDH=NO PHOTO DIDN'T HAPPEN. ]:D

Latest posts