SA Noob

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day everyone my name is Dave and I'm from Salisbury SA. I got an x-terra 705 for xmas and didn't realise metal detecting was hard work. Nothing but ring pulls and bottle caps with the odd coin here and there, I was starting to get frustrated till I read everything I could about the x-terra and tried again. Wow this thing picks up everything. I've collected over 300 coins from the one local park. i can't wait to get to the beach and try it there.

Welcome Daveyjoe....your in the right place for any help required, and sounds like your finally having fun with the new prezzy... :D

When you get to know your way around here, post some finds to make us enviable.. ]:D

You may also find you'll get more targets if you have a day's 'tuition' with a local knowledgeable operator..sometimes, we don't know what we don't know, and some fields won't behave as reproduced in your readings...it's on the ground that counts,, :)

Again, welcome.

Gypsy

Latest posts