found this sukka

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1487389009_photo_00016.jpg

Welcome Goldaires
Do you have any more pics? Is it yella or pyrite?
Didn't think a flash photo would cause a fuzz/reflection on gold (far left of rock)
:Y:

yeh thats what i assumed at first put it away with my many other buckets of load samplings two months later i walked passed it an glanced upon the bucket which were full of rain water weeks old. Calcypirite 'exuse my spelling, well i'd crossed paths with it round 8months prior and got hands on with it subjecting it to all sorts of experiments tests an well the nugget in toppic looked nothing like the Chalcopyrite did after being sujected to hardened water this thing got all deep dark thick almost glowing yellow at that point it was back on the top of my list after varying tests an un sucsessful identification efforts i am almost deffinent what i have here is "gold bering quartz sulfides with iron host metal"

theres Chalcopyrite in it but it dosnt seem to be all Chalcopyrite friggin kool though i like it im chuffed!!

Might also have some other varieties of copper sulphides in there, wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't also some galena in there as well - they seem to go hand in hand at times.

Latest posts