Went For A Swing.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you too Doc.Nice to finally find a coin worth entering in Coin of the Month.

Thanks for the comments guys,the sixpence will take pride of place in my collection.So I headed back to the same location today for another $10 and another tick off the bucket list .(9ct gold ring.)Albeit a very tiny one.So here is the finds from 2 hunts at said location about 5 hours all up.
1531131127_image.jpg

why is it that most rings you find wont fit your finger.Must be a lot of dwarfs loosing their rings.But well done gold is gold
Eldorado said:
Thanks for the comments guys,the sixpence will take pride of place in my collection.So I headed back to the same location today for another $10 and another tick off the bucket list .(9ct gold ring.)Albeit a very tiny one.So here is the finds from 2 hunts at said location about 5 hours all up.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5682/1531131127_image.jpg

Checked out a new spot today,first target was a florin.Detected the immediate area and next target was a threepence.By now I am thinking "how good is this?" anyway about 30 minutes later this was the result.All within 1 square meter.Also found an old brass buckle and some sort of latch.
1532515419_image.jpg

1532515541_image.jpg

Certainly can't complain about 2 florins and other silvers in a square m! Hope there's a few more squares like that round there for ya!

Someone was up to something within that one square metre,I hope they enjoyed it as much as you :party:

Top stuff :Y:

The Scrounger said:
Someone was up to something within that one square metre,I hope they enjoyed it as much as you :party:

Top stuff :Y:
If they were up to what I think you are implying they were up to,he wouldn't have had any money to buy her dinner. :lol:

silver said:
Top notch cleanup there mate ! 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:
They came up pretty good Silver,I just CABbed them but after looking at photo,I might give them another soak.Especially the two 63's.

Latest posts