Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all thought I would say hi from Rushworth Vic. Been here for 24 or so years or so. And found a few spots that I'm going to try out with a garrett at pro that I have. Cheers for now :cool:

Wishfull said:
Welcome Dazza123. Have you had your machine long

Thanks Wishful. No I have had it for about 6 mths but never used it much. When I got it I had some problems with it so I put it away in the shed. Lol might have been the operator. But also picking up a Minelab x-terra705 gold pack tomorrow. :)

Daz the pro is a great machine. I love mine and ive flogged it on coins and relics. I have a ml 4500 and an Atx. The pro will pick up gold but the signal will be scratchy. 0.31g at id43, 1.9g at id53 and a little noisy. Be patient. You might need a 4" sniper coil too for the really little stuff in tight corners.

Tassie Daz said:
Daz the pro is a great machine. I love mine and ive flogged it on coins and relics. I have a ml 4500 and an Atx. The pro will pick up gold but the signal will be scratchy. 0.31g at id43, 1.9g at id53 and a little noisy. Be patient. You might need a 4" sniper coil too for the really little stuff in tight corners.
:Y: All trial and error. But i'll get there. Lol

Latest posts