Relic/coin detecting in the Hunter/Newcastle area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott01 said:
Cool you now anywhere good to go

Try a few off the old parks or even the show ground may be ok ( I have not tryed there ) I have not done much around cessnock but I know a few that have and they have done ok

Scott01 said:
I'm from Cessnock and I'm look for some were to go and look anything. I love to find stuff :)

Hi Scott what detector do you have and what do you like to try and find and where have you been in your area
Roy

Scott01 said:
I have a Garrett ace 300i
Wollinbi going to Nundle in a month

You should have a few good places at Wollombi as its a oud town try you back yard :lol:
Could possibly get out there in a couple of weeks to have a swing with you
Roy

Hesit8or said:
Hi
Im out Wollombi way in the Lower Hunter Valley, Im thinking about going out to Wattle Flat area on Friday for a Swing if anyones Keen ? Im Wanting to try out the New Deus V5 Update on the HF Coils, Im hearing its Quite Impressive.

Would have like to do that but cant get away this weekend :(

Hesit8or said:
Hi
Im out Wollombi way in the Lower Hunter Valley, Im thinking about going out to Wattle Flat area on Friday for a Swing if anyones Keen ? Im Wanting to try out the New Deus V5 Update on the HF Coils, Im hearing its Quite Impressive.

that is 20 minutes away, not to prosperous

Scott01 said:
Anybody heard of fly point at Nelsons Bay and old military camp in World War 2
Detected there lots. HMAS assault its called. Found some great finds there and hunt there regularly.

Latest posts